The psychological structures and levels of development of the 9 types
The Enneagram describes the 9 levels of development which is the range within which every Enneagram personality type moves, depending on the situation, the person's psychological strength or imbalance.
- Do you know the feeling of being on top of things, of having the ability to handle challenges in a balanced way and then at other times to feel overwhelmed and off track due to criticism or mere trifles?
- Or did you participate in an Enneagram course and had the experience that you were different from other people who were the same
In this training course we will concentrate on the differences in the Enneagram model, evolving from a flat structure into a three-dimensional structure.
We will work with the theory behind the levels of development and how the 9 levels relate to each type. You will become more aware of how you move between the levels, and in which situations you will move from one level to an other. You will also be able to understand the individual character traits of other Enneagram types, which are conditioned by their level of development. The Super-ego message of each type will be shown as a psychological structure which clearly will illustrate how we move upwards and downwards in the levels of development. This is the point where we formulate the theory about what we must work on to move upwards to a higher level of development as a conscious act.
This means that it will become easier to understand the differences and changes we all go through.
The model contains 9 levels of development for each of the 9 Enneagram personality types.
The levels are devided into three layers:
- The healthy levels - We are resourceful and act consciously.
- The average levels - Our automatic habits and acquired behaviour.
- The unhealthy levels - Our drawbacks and unconscious behaviour (Pathological behaviour).
To participate in this training couse you need to know your own Enneagram personality type and have completed Introduction to the Enneagram (for information, click here) or a similar course.
DKK 27.000 + VAT, incl. coffee and lunch.
Introduction to the Enneagram in other countries